The department’s Graduate Handbook, together with the UMBC Graduate Catalog, contain the general rules and regulations that apply to the graduate degree programs within the Department of Chemical, Biochemical and Environmental Engineering. All graduate students are expected to be familiar with this material, and each graduate student has the ultimate responsibility for following these rules and regulations.
- Graduate Student Comments & Feedback (anonymous form) (What is going well? What can be improved?)
- ETravel Instructions – CBEE Graduate Students – NEW (10/2019)
- UMBC Transit – between ENG & TRC (Stops 11 & 12 are near TRC) – NEW (10/2019)
- Graduate Student Organization (BioCHEGS)
Biochemical Engineering Graduate Students (BioChEGS) was established to increase interaction among the graduate students in the Department of Chemical, Biochemical & Environmental Engineering at University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC), between the graduate students and faculty in the department, and between the current graduate students and alumni of the department.
Graduate School Resources
- UMBC New Student Checklist
- UMBC Graduate Assistant (GA) Handbook
- Completion of Duties Form (Due Feb 15 & Sept 15 to GPC)
- Graduate Catalog – Chemical & Biochemical Engineering
- Graduate Catalog – Environmental Engineering
- Graduation requirements: PhD
- Graduation requirements: MS
- Progressions and Graduation Forms