The department’s Graduate Handbook, together with the UMBC Graduate Catalog, contain the general rules and regulations that apply to the graduate degree programs within the Department of Chemical, Biochemical and Environmental Engineering.
All graduate students are expected to be familiar with this material, and each graduate student has the ultimate responsibility for following these rules and regulations. Advice and other types of information related to the department’s graduate degree program can be obtained from the Graduate Program Director, the Department Chairperson, or from individual departmental faculty.
- CBEE Departmental Graduate Handbook
- Graduate Catalog – Chemical & Biochemical Engineering
- Graduate Catalog – Environmental Engineering
- UMBC Graduate Assistant (GA) Handbook
- UMBC New Student Checklist
- PhD Qualifier Rubric
- Master’s worksheet
- Graduation requirements: PhD
- Graduation requirements: MS
- Progressions and Graduation Forms
- Annual Evaluation Form