Chemical Engineering at UMBC
During our visits to High Schools, the CBEE department facilitates:
- an overview of our department
- information on the field of Chemical Engineering
- current research conducted by faculty & students, clubs & organizations
- ongoing projects within the CBEE department
- provide departmental resources to increase awareness and knowledge.
Submit a request for CBEE to visit your school
Students can learn about:
ChemE Car Showcase
- Student Internships
- Departmental Events
- Coffee & Pizza Events
- Engineers Week
- Mock Interview Workshop
- Department Seminar Series
- Current Clubs and Organizations
- Undergraduate Research
- Student Ambassadors
- Capstone Presentations
Summer Enrichment Opportunities
The Summer Enrichment Academy at UMBC is a 1-week summer workshop and camp program designed to spark our student’s passions and interests. SEA offers unique, fun, challenging, and mind-expanding experiences for middle school and high school students.
SEA brings our students exposure to college experiences with opportunities in science, engineering, technology, the arts, and humanities, all led by UMBC faculty, industry professionals, and graduate students.
Give your child the opportunity to tap into their creative talents, expand technical knowledge and hone academic skills.
Click here for more information about SEA